Friday, August 29, 2008

4th of July @ Morgan's Pond





Here's just a few pics from the weekend. Bud & the girls love to fish together. We had such a fun time. G&G Lee, Morgan's, Paula & her crew, Dwight & Carol Klapper, the Heisel Family and us.

4 comments:

Just For Thee Taste said...

Rachel is becoming such a gorgeous lady. And Pappy looks like he had a good day. Him and I need to go on a fishing trip... vegetarian or not I still can have fun ;)

Neal and Makensy said...

Man, I miss hanging out with all the cousins. I hope we can come visit soon and see everyone. Miss you guys!

Melissa said...

That weekend sure was fun, thanks for inviting us!

Just For Thee Taste said...

It would be nice if you had pictures up of your two other children...specifically ME! (Man, you move out and it's like you were never there to begin with)... I see how it is, Mom. You hate me. That's it. Well, Mother I can't help it if I'm too awesome for your "blog spot"! (pssshhh I have pics of you on my myspace... brat!) hehehe you know you love me.